Brewery Artwalk Registration Agreement
This is a covid cautious event. We remain excited and optimistic about Artwalk and continue to monitor the state of Covid-19 in the city and county of Los Angeles.
By registering for this event, participants agree to comply with all city, county and state ordinances for Covid-19 safety protocols and agree that the BAA and Carlson Industries maintain the right to require additional precautions above and beyond the city and state level should they see fit.
Masks are currently required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, in all indoor areas of the Brewery.
Los Angeles county strongly recommends masking for indoor entertainment and recreational venues. We will continue to monitor the situation and update registrants with any pertinent information regarding changes to Artwalk.
Please be sure to read the info below as your registration is an agreement to the following:
Permission to put on the Artwalk is contingent on it being properly insured and a professionally run event. To this end the following rules must be adhered to:
- Artists must be registered and present to sell work. All work must be handcrafted by the artist or collaborative partnership. No mass produced, manufactured or imported goods.
- Artwalk registration forms must be filled out in a truthful manner and the appropriate fee paid for each resident or guest.
- All activities must take place inside of your rental space unless authorized in advance by both the BAA and Carlson Industries.Tenants may not perform, sell or display outside of their own rental space or anywhere on the Brewery property, parking lot, loading docks or halls. No performance, dance, parades, filming or photographic shoots on the property.
- No live or recorded music that can be heard outside of your rental space. Performing live music is a violation of your lease.
- No selling of food or beverages, especially alcoholic beverages.
- No signage or displays outside of your space. Balloons, streamers, signage, etc. will be removed.
Violation of these rules is not only a violation of Brewery Artwalk regulations, but also a violation of your lease.
Submit your work for Social Media
Now is the time to gather up your Social Media content. We would love to feature your new work or any special work you are creating just for Artwalk, as well as your Social Media links.
Please email: email@example.com
- Images of your work and/or your loft
- All your links: website, Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter…
You may submit a brief paragraph promoting your opening for Artwalk. Please send work you would like to be promoted on the social media to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your social media email feel free to include relevant information about your practice, studio, and/or a bio.
2024 Spring Artwalk Preview Show
The Spring 2024 Preview Show for residents will be held on Saturday March 23, from 1:00 – 3:00 PM at the I-5 Gallery.
Registered artists can drop Artwork off at the I-5 Gallery on April 4th, between 6p and 8p. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Brewery Artwalk Website Submission
To have your work added to breweryartwalk.com for this Artwalk please send up to 10 images as png or jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also include a short bio/artist’s statement and your website address.
Submissions are processed weekly after the Tier 1 deadline and you will be notified when your art has been uploaded to the site. All submissions are due March 29th!
Artist pages on the Artwalk site are not automatically added once you register. It is a manual process that has to be done for each registrant. If you do not submit images, you will not be added to the site.
It is the responsibility of each artist to ensure that their information appears correctly and as expected on our website. If something is incorrect please contact us.
Mobile App Exclusion
If you would NOT like your studio posted in the Brewery Artwalk Mobile App please select the “Do not include my name or address in the mobile app” ticket option. This will let us easily track who opts out of the app.
About the BAA and the Brewery Artwalk
The Brewery Artwalk Association is a not-for-profit organization, made up of unpaid volunteers living and working in the Brewery. It is the function of the BAA to host the twice annual Artwalk.
This event can only happen with the express permission of our landlord, Carlson Industries, L.L.C., the insurance company that indemnifies the event, and the cooperation of the Brewery tenants who ultimately pay for the event through their registration fees.
No refunds or transfers of registration. The Brewery Artwalk Association is a non-profit organization. The money that we bring in is the money that we spend.
Your Artwalk Registration constitutes a signed agreement with the above rules.
Thank you for being considerate. Have a great Artwalk!